01 April 2013

Kurri Kurri - Preparations - Sunday

Oops.

It's taken me a week longer than intended to get to a follow-up of last Sunday's post.

Now I have to try to remember where I was up to.

After my trip to Miskonduct the previous Saturday, I went looking for a white parasol on the Sunday because the cream lace one that I got from Tree of Life last year simply wouldn't have looked right with the outfit. I managed to find a cheap chinese style one that should work okay with the skirt.

I also spotted a cream and green dress in another shop that looked like it might work well for me and go with the cream parasol, but trying it on in boy mode with foam travel breast forms, no body shaper and no hip padding was a bit inconclusive, particularly in a dressing room with no mirror. I decided that I'd try to get back there in girl mode on the Wednesday ~ if I managed to get to my nail appointment in girl mode, I'd go there afterwards.

While I was out and about, I also found a narrow red and brass bangle in an antiques shop. The colours looked like they would work so I picked it up too.

In the meantime, my wife made me some earrings and a bracelet inspired by 1950s style jewellery. The bracelet was partly my idea, inspired by daisy chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment